Table of Contents
The Caliper Profile can be administered in one of 34 different languages, including US English.
If a candidate's fluency is in a language other than English, this can be accommodated by ordering the assessment in their language – provided that language is available.
The resulting report language is determined by the language that is associated with the report selected from the Select Reports section. It is not always US English.
Ordering an Assessment in a Language Other than US English
The language of the assessment defaults to the language associated with your browser. To order an assessment in a different language:
Specifying the New Language
- On the Order Reports/Assessments screen, leave the Assessees field blank, and click New to the right of the field. The New Assessee dialog appears.
- Fill in the information on the New Assessee screen:
- Enter the assessee's First and Last Name.
- Enter the assessee's Email address.
- Click the caret at the right of the language field and select the desired assessment language from the drop-down list. The list is arranged alphabetically, first by language, and then by country.
- Click Save. The new assessee's name appears in the Assessees field.