Why update a candidate’s hiring status?
Keeping a candidate’s employment status up to date helps you filter out candidates you’ve hired or not hired when you build searches. For example, if you are looking to focus only on existing employees, then in the Reports section of the Caliper Portal, you might filter your results by clicking the Hide not hired assessees checkbox. You can also use this filter when building views in Caliper Analytics.
Changing a candidate’s hiring status
- From your Client Portal, select Hiring Status from the main menu.
- To find the candidates you’d like to update, you can filter by supervisor, select a date range, or write in a candidate’s name in the Search field.
- Select the caret next to the candidate’s name, and select Edit Details.
- You have the option of selecting Hired or Not Hired. Then select Save.
- Select OK to confirm.
- Here, you are able to enter in optional information: Hiring Date, Employee Email, Applicant ID, Employee ID, and Supervisor. You can also let us know if we can contact the Supervisor for a performance survey on this hire. Once done, select Save.
If you provide Employee Email, Applicant ID, and Employee ID, this information will only be used for projects conducted by Caliper that may require integrating Caliper data systems with those of your organization. Caliper will not contact your employees.