In This Article
Working with order templates
If you are planning to assess regularly or in a high volume for a particular job, you may want to use the order template feature. This allows you to set up a static link to which you can send all your candidates or employees to take the assessment.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Use a separate template link for each unique job description, and use care to send the correct link. Your template has a report type associated with it, and you don’t want to receive a report about the wrong job!
- Be mindful of how and where you share your template link. If you are not on a Caliper subscription, you’ll be charged for each assessment that comes through.
Setting up a template
From your Caliper Portal:
- Select Settings beside your name in the upper right.
- Select Order Templates.
- Select New Order Template.
- Enter a name for the template.
- In the Job Title field, begin typing to find your job, or select New to create a new one.
- Choose the reports you’d like to receive for assessments taken through this template. If the job is new, “Let Caliper Decide” will be auto-selected. Your Consultant will assign a job model to the role and set the correct default report going forward.
- Additional fields:
- Expiration Date: The date the template link will stop working (optional).
- Maximum Uses: The number of assessments that may come through this link (optional).
- Select Language: Language for the assessment (default is English).
- P.O. Number: Optional for your records.
- Cost Center: Optional for your records.
- Message to Caliper Consultant: Applies to all assessments sent through this link.
- Primary Contact: The owner of orders for this template (Click New to add someone else.)
- Tags: Click Edit to add tags to orders that come in from this template (optional). More About Tags.
- When finished, select Save Order Template at the bottom of the page. You’ll be returned to your Order Templates list, where your new template should now appear.
Sharing your template link
- From the Order Templates list, select the caret beside your template’s name and choose Copy URL.
- You’re all set to paste and send your link to candidates or employees!
Deactivating a template
To delete your template completely:
In the Order Templates list, select the caret beside your template’s name and choose Delete order template.
To prevent assessments after a certain date:
In the Order Templates list, select the caret beside your template’s name and choose Edit order template.
- Next to Expiration Date, choose Select Date.
- Choose a date from the calendar, and click Apply.
- At the bottom of the page, select Save Order Template.