Caliper strongly recommends that clients attend our Certification program, which is offered throughout the year.
This program is designed to develop your Caliper expertise for selecting and developing talent. When you become Caliper Certified, you will serve as the “go-to” internal resource who best understands the Caliper process. You will be prepared to effectively answer questions about the Caliper Profile across your organization.
Who can benefit:
- Current and prospective clients who plan to, or currently, integrate the Caliper Profile into their talent-management process
- Anyone who would like an in-depth understanding of the Caliper Profile assessment and how it can be used to predict workplace behaviors
- Professionals who wish to become their organization's in-house expert on the Caliper Profile
- Human Resources professionals seeking personal development or who need CEU credits to maintain their HRCI and SHRM certifications
What steps are involved:
- A self-paced online learning course
- An optional meet and greet networking event
- A 1-day workshop
- Two post-workshop application calls
The value of Certification:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Caliper behaviors, traits, competencies, and workstyles
- Effectively incorporate Caliper Profile results into solutions that encompass all aspects of talent management
- Gain exclusive access to knowledge resources available only through Certification
- Become part of an exclusive Caliper Certified community and network with Caliper experts
Certified clients also receive:
- HRCI and SHRM credits
- Membership into the Caliper Certified Alumni Network
- Caliper Certified digital badge for social media
- Caliper Certification professional lapel pin
Certification classes are offered throughout the year around the country. For a current schedule and class registration, please click the “Choose an Event” button below.