What You'll Need
To make a Talent Audit Report, you’ll need three main pieces of information handy.
- The name of the group
- The full name of each person in the group (minimum of five people, maximum of 25)
- The job model against which you’d like the group compared
If you’re subscribed to Caliper Analytics, you can generate a TAR anytime using the steps below. If not, you can provide this information to your Caliper team to request a report.
From Caliper Analytics
Your Caliper Analytics™ subscription includes the ability to generate Talent Audit Reports at any time. Learn how in this video, or read detailed steps below.
- From the Analytics tab of your client portal, click cTalent.
- Choose a job model on which to focus the report.
- Add a minimum of 5 individuals (maximum 25) who should be included in the report.
- Scroll down. From the Export menu, select Talent Audit Report.
- Enter a name for your report, and select Ok. Allow some time while the system creates your report. When ready, the report will open as a PDF.