For best results in CPS, we recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome. We also support the latest versions of Edge, Firefox, and Safari.
Update to the latest version of Google Chrome
- On your Google Chrome browser, click on the 3 vertical dots (or it may be a colored up arrow) in the upper right-hand corner.
- If the 'Update Chrome' option is available, select this option and follow the steps necessary to update and relaunch the browser.
- Go to Help > About Google Chrome.
- The Chrome version number should be displayed.
To update to the latest versions of Edge and Safari
- Make sure your operating system is updated to the latest version.
To update to the latest version of Firefox
- Click the menu button, click Help and select About Firefox.
- The About Mozilla Firefox Firefox window will open. Firefox will begin checking for updates and downloading them automatically.
- When the download is complete, click Restart to update Firefox.
Clear Out Cache/History
If you are still having issues, try signing out of the learning platform by hovering over the gear icon in the top right corner and selecting Logout, and then sign back in.
You can also use the direct link to the login page: https://cps.calipercorp.com/account/index.html
If the above troubleshooting did not work, you can clear your cache/cookies OR access CPS in incognito mode.
Clear cache and cookie instructions: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/32050
Incognito mode: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464 In Chrome, click on the 3 vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner and then click on the New Incognito Window option. A new incognito browser window will pop up. Copy the URL for CPS (https://cps.calipercorp.com/) and paste it into this incognito browser window.
Is there a spam filter installed on the email server?
(Filter types include but are not limited to: Brightmail, IronMail, MailMarshal, Postini, and ScanMail.)
- If No: No further action required.
- If Yes: Please whitelist the following to ensure delivery. Contact your IT Department for whitelisting instructions, if needed.
- Caliper’s email address: email@example.com
- Amazon SES email domain: amazonses.com
- Amazon SES IP Ranges
Is there a threshold set that allows only “X” amount of emails to come from the same address at once?
If No: No further action required.
If Yes: This number may need to be set higher to allow batches of emails to be sent from the same sender. Please work with your Caliper contact to determine the appropriate threshold and contact your IT Department if needed for instructions on setting the threshold.