- From your Dashboard, select Reports.
- Find the person whose report you want to download in the list of candidates. If you have tested many people, enter the person’s name in the Search field. The search will bring up each report that has been ordered for that person.
- If there is a report available, you will see either “Report is Available” or a potential score in the Status/Potential column beside it. If you do not see one of those icons, a report is not yet ready.
- You can access the report in two ways.
Option 1: Select the caret next to the report name, and select View report.
Option 2: Select the icon in the Status / Potential column for the person whose report you want to see. If a report is ready for download, you will see either "Report is available" or a potential score.
- The report will open in a new web browser tab. To download it, select the Download icon in the top right corner of the web page.