- From your Dashboard, select Reports.
- Find the person whose report you want to download in the list of candidates. If you have tested many people, enter the person’s name in the Search field. The search will bring up each report that has been ordered for that person.
- Access the report by selecting its icon in the Status / Potential column. If a report is ready for download, you will see either "Report is available" or a potential score. If you do not see one of those icons, a report is not yet ready.
- The report will open in a new web browser tab. To download it, select the Download icon in the top right corner of the web page.
To download multiple reports
- Select the white check box next to each of the reports you wish to download.
- Click Download, and select Download Selected Reports. The reports will download as a zipped file in your computer's default download folder.