To ensure your candidate or employee receives the most up-to-date version of the Caliper Profile assessment, we recommend that the assessment be taken online. However, if you would prefer to assess on paper, a printable assessment booklet is available from your client portal. This feature must be enabled by a Caliper team member.
Important: If you have not done so in the past, open a support ticket and request that assessment printing be enabled for your account.
- From your portal, select Settings.
- Navigate to the Preferences tab.
- Select Print an Assessment.
- Choose the language for the assessment, and select Print.
- A PDF copy of the Caliper Profile will appear in a new tab. You can now print or save this assessment to your hard drive using the controls at the upper right.
- Paper and pencil assessments should always be proctored. Individuals should not leave your location with the assessment booklet. For proctoring instructions, please see this article: Proctoring an Assessment
- When the assessment is complete, return it to Caliper via fax to (609) 524-1202.