April 11, 2022 - Talogy Branding
We are now Talogy.
We’ve announced our new brand to the world.
Talogy brings together our 70+ years’ expertise in identifying and nurturing the best talent, through the unique combination of psychology + technology.
Because when you find the perfect spot between psychology and technology, talent is revealed.
In April, we’re rolling out our visual brand changes on this platform, alongside some user experience enhancements. The updated visual identity will not impact any client-specific branding.
Many things will remain the same. Whether you connect with us to help you select the best talent, develop your people in better ways, we will keep doing those things for you.
You will continue to work with the same people in our organization, and we will continue to provide the services and solutions that we currently provide.
Discover Talogy. https://www.talogy.com/
May 11, 2020 - New Reports and Models
Today, support our clients during the COVID-19 crisis and recovery, we released two new science-backed competency models:
- Remote Worker - Competencies that support the myriad technical and cultural challenges of adapting to remote work. Read all about this model
- Crisis and Recovery Leadership - Competencies needed for the confident, poised guidance and support employees require of leaders during a crisis. Read all about this model
Both Essentials for Coaching reports and Individual Development Guide reports are available on these new models. Powerful team analysis is also available with these models via Caliper Analytics and the Talent Audit Report.
Please use them to not only weather COVID19, but thrive in the recovery process and beyond. We’ve created this success guide to help you begin.
To order, please reach out to your Caliper team, email, or call us at 609-524-1400.
If you are an unlimited subscription client, you can order these reports directly from the "Additional Reports" selection list when ordering new reports. In cases where the job title is new to our system, this list will not be available, so please include a note to the consultant about the report you'd like to order, or reach out to us for additional options.
April 27, 2020 - A New Wardrobe
You may notice some sleek new colors and branding on the Client Portal this week. While things look slightly different, all of your Portal functionality remains the same. We hope you'll enjoy this fresh coat of paint!
February 17, 2020 - New Talent Audit Feature for Caliper Analytics!
We are excited to announce that the Caliper Talent Audit Report is now available to Caliper Analytics subscribers. This report provides instant insights about your team in an easy-to-read format. View a sample report here.
This report is ideal for customers who want to:
- Quickly view the strengths and areas of development for each team member
- See the aggregate score for your team and leverage this data to drive additional development
- Help the team improve their overall effectiveness
- Share insights with your team or with your executives
Learn more about how to apply Talent Audit Reports here. And get started producing one yourself by watching this video:
February 17, 2020 - Improvements to Reports Page and Ordering Process
Highlights of this update:
- Tags and job titles now displayed on the Reports page.
- New multi-select feature on Reports page: Tag, download, or view details for multiple orders at once.
- "Awaiting Consultant Review" status has been renamed to "Assessment complete, report pending"
- You can now easily view any report that’s been run for an assessee’s scores. Just click the caret beside their name, choose All reports, and pick the report you want to view.
- Optional fields have been moved to the bottom of the Order Report page and New Assessee form.
- New downloadable csv template for ordering multiple assessments at once. Click the Import button from the Order Reports page, and then select the Download icon to save the sample to your hard drive. Open the file and add your assessee information. Then, import your file to place your batch order.
See these features in action in the update video below: